U P C O M I N G E V E N T S
We are a proud supporter of the Yavapai Food Bank
Blues Brothers - Prescott Valley, AZ
Expert Gunsmiths & Firearms Refinishing
928-308-2137 - Jerry
928-308-7732 - Jess
10% Discount with Code: BB002
NEW PAS HATS
Available in Blue from our Hat Master, Ged.
Memorial Service for Dave Thomas will be next Wed.,
Aug 6th, 11am, at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Prescott Valley
2014 HIGH COUNTRY SHOOTOUT: 84 days 15 hours 31 minutes
Assistance for PAS family, the Hunters
Many of you have heard that one of our outstanding junior shooters, Kolby Hunter, and his family were involved in a serious car accident this past Sunday, July 27,
North of Flagstaff while returning from Leo and Yoli's place in Utah.
Kolby and his sister, Ashton, were shaken but not seriously injured while their Mom, Christy required many staples and stitches.
They were able to be transported home to Prescott that evening.
Their car was totaled and some personal items lost also. Even with insurance, there will be the unexpected expenses the family can ill-afford.
The PAS Board of Directors has agreed to establish a fund to assist the Hunters, and has opened an account at Chase Bank with Christy as the primary designee.
For those of you who would like to contribute, funds may be deposited at any Chase branch into account: 617972026
According to the current banking rules, anyone can deposit checks, cashiers checks or money orders into the account, but not cash.
If you wish to deposit cash, I can do that for you since I am listed as a secondary account holder. If you'd prefer, I can also deposit your checks into the account.
Please, consider this request for contributions to help the Hunters and act as you see fit. If you have any questions, please call me (Arlan Averyt @ 714-673-2170) and I will be pleased to talk with you.
On behalf of the PAS Board, thank you for you consideration.
Fellow Member and Competitor Dave Thomas
Dave Thomas, a club member and long time USPSA developer, passed away Sunday evening (The 27th). Funeral arrangements are pending and will be posted when known.
The SALE/TRADE has new items.
• A new mailbox with a sign-in book has been installed at the rifle and pistol practice bays, next to the range flag. Please use this sign-in book and range flag when using these bays.
• All members may use practice bays at any time. You may also use these areas on match days during regularly scheduled matches. Please, as always sign in and obey all range rules.
• Please check the club calendar for range maintenance or events that require the practice area to be closed.
• There is no restriction on the time of day you may use the range.
• The speed limit on the dirt road to our facility is 15 MPH. It's one lane in and out.
• No incendiary, tracer or explosive ammunition allowed at any time.
• Be sure to lock the gate after passing through on non-event days to make sure the range is secure even if you or someone else is there.
• ATV's are not allowed on the range without the express permission from the Range Master.
• PractiScore electronic scoring tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQAEDfdndw
Check the Match Scores Pages for more Information on the Matches
Also check the Match Directors recorded phone message at 928-778-0155 for the latest updates
If you have any changes or see any mistrakes, please contact me via the Webmaster link below
To get on our email list, just click on the WebMaster link below and send me an email.
Supported browsers are Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari. Internet Explorer may not render correctly.